Bolivar Pool Passes
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Bolivar Pool, 199 Bolivar Street
Hours of Operation for Public Swimming
Weekdays and Weekends
1 - 6PM
June 26 - August 20, 2016
Season passes are available to Canton residents only. Non-residents may pay a daily entrance fee to utilize the pool during public swim hours.
Family Season Pass includes up to 2 adults and 4 children from the same household.
Age 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Please note that proof of residency (i.e. driver's license) is required when picking up season passes at the Pool. Season membership holders are required to present Canton Parks & Recreation issued pool pass prior to entering the facility during public swim.
- Certified Lifeguards are on duty for your safety.
Daily Fees and Hours
- Daily Entrance Fee - Individual Adult $4.00 per person
- Daily Entrance Fee - Individual Child $3.00 per person
- Late Day Entrance Fee (5PM & after) $1.00 per person
- Public Swim (weekdays & weekends) 1-6:00PM
- The pool will close occasionally at 4:30PM due to Swim Team Home Meets. Dates: July 7, 14, 26, 28. August 4 and 9.
- For pool closings due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, please visit www.cantonrec.com
Inclement Weather Policy
The Town of Canton, Department of Parks and Recreation is authorized to close the Aquatics Center and clear it of all patrons, on a temporary basis, when it determines that inclement weather threatens the health or safety of its patrons.
The Department uses National Weather Service (NWS) radios that transmit live weather alerts to determine a closure.
When a Severe Thunderstorm Warning, Tornado Watch, or Tornado Warning is issued, the Center will close until the watch or warning has expired as determined by the NWS.